Friday, July 2, 2010

Chaos Reigns

Current update: My life is nearing the disastor zone of disorganization. After the wedding I was involved with last week and then looking for an apartment in Virginia during the last few days, I am absolutely spent. However, I have to work every night this weekend, to make back the money I spent in the last two weeks. Oh, and I have still have class right? Hrm...

So the Virginia trip was great, because we had fun in Norfolk and found a great place to live. However, the trip there and back was really terrible. On the way there my car broke down, but luckily was an easy fix. However, we did get delayed about 3 hours because of it. Then when crossing the hampton bridge/tunnel we were stuck in traffic for 2.5 hours, just to travel 3 miles. On the way home we got a flat tire at about midnight in the middle of nowhere Maryland. Generally, my car really didn't want to go to Viriginia.

My plan right now is to just make it through until Monday. If I can make it to Monday then I can get back to reality. At least I get to put my two weeks notice into work tonight, that is a pleasant thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment