Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh man, Oh man

I just finished everything I had to do this semester, with the exception of this final blog post. AHH!! I'm so glad that everything is done with, so I can concentrate on just trying to move out of my apartment for the next 3 days.

Everything is so crazy right now, that I can't even really reflect on the fact that I've finished grad school. It seems like I only started but now (after 1 more class tomorrow) it's all over. I don't even really feel like I did anything! I mean, when I think about it, I remember all the projects I did and all the great books that I read (especially in YA) but it doesn't feel like much. What I think is most interesting is that I think I enjoyed a lot of things I did in grad school (even thought that didn't stop me from putting off all of my assignments until the last mintue). This has to be a good sign though, enjoying the work. I think, and hope, that means I've made the right decision about what I want to do. But now, unfortunately, I have to find a job! Which is way hard. I can't even think about this right now! I need to go pack up some boxes of shoes. And boxes of books. I can think about the realy world once I'm in Virginia and lying on the beach....

No comments:

Post a Comment