Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In between classes

I have a few minutes between LIS 2600 and Lis 2005, so I guess it is a good time to blog a little something. We talke about LCSH today in 2005, which was kind of interesting and is good to know I guess. It all seems pretty self explanatory to me, after it was explained. It makes a lot of sense. After 2600 I have to go home and finish my Authority Control assignment for 2005, but it is pretty easy so I'm not worried....

OK couldn't finish that post in between classes, got distracted talking about Virginia. Feeling pretty ok about the whole website and HTML assignments after today's class, I was worried for a while about it. I can't believe we only have like 3 weeks of classes left, I still have soooo much to do!! I just need some time to try and organize everything, it's really hard. Ok, time to go to sleep now, work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment