Saturday, July 24, 2010

Last All Day Class

I'm sitting in my last all day class ever! Well, hopefully. It is epically hot in here, and we are at a break between presentations. We have all the lights off, which is nice, but is making me sleepy. I'm really excited to be almost done with everything, but I still feel like I have so much to do! Well, not with school really, but I have a lot of packing to do. I only have 2 boxes packed, and they are jsut full of clothes. Tonight I'm going to pack up all of our books and our desk stuff. I have to pack up the dishes soon though, and I'm not sure when to do this, as we are still using a lot of the stuff.

I'm just so ready to move on, but I wish I could pass on the whole packing/cleaning process and just skip to the unpacking and going to the beach part of this move. I also wish I could jsut already have a job, and not worry about that whole process either!

Ok, well time to watch more presentations now, adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment