Saturday, July 17, 2010

One thing down, a couple more to go...

Tonight is my last night at Doc's, thank goodness. I really need to get going on packing up my apartment, finishing up all my schoolwork, and so on and so on. The last three days have been ridiculous, because my management comapany keeps bringing in people to look at my apartment. At least twice a day people have been tramping through my apartment and looking around at my stuff. I just wish somebody would rent it already, so I wouldn't have this issue. They seem to always come when either Brian or I are sleeping, or when I'm in the shower, or so on.

I think I'm going to take the 2600 quiz tomorrow, because I want to be done with work first. Hopefully I'll have an easy night tonight, maybe I'll even get out early! That would be nice so that way I could just not have to stay up until 3.

Oh I still have so much to do...when am I going to do laundry? Oh jeez, going to tackle a few things now before I have to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment