Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday America

Happy 4th of July all! I'm spending my day by cleaning my apartment, going for Indian food, and then working most of the night at Doc's- but it'll probably not be very busy. I'm so glad this weekend is over, I'm totally ready to get this week going. I have a lot of things to do this month, including looking for a job, cleaning and packing up my apartment, and working and such.

I only have 2 more weeks at the bar, and 4 more weeks at my internship. My internship is going well, but now I have programs both days that I'm there- which is fun, but doesn't give me a lot of planning time. All of my storytimes this summer are sea animal themed- to go along with the summer reading theme. Last week we did seahorses, which was really fun. We made decopage seahorses on popsicle sticks. We also read some stories about seahorses and went through a non-fiction book about theme too.

I got a lot of work to do this week- alot of things to catch up on and work on. Also, it's fasttrack next weekend, so that is going to eat up a lot of my time that i usually use for work. I'll have to try and get ahead on some things I guess.

Well time for Indian food, very American eh? Way yummier than burgers and hot dogs any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment