Monday, July 12, 2010

SO EXCITED

I AM SO EXCITED THAT I FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO THE HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT FOR THIS WEEK THAT I DECIDED IT WARRENTED AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE WRITTEN IN ALL CAPS!!!

Ok, Kompozer was taking me FOREVER to figure out, I just couldn't figure out how to work things. Then, all of the sudden something clicked and I was there. I had no problem with the whole FileZilla part, I had taken good notes on that part in class last tuesday, but the actual making of the page was was more difficult. Once I figured out what was going on in Kompozer it just came down to searching for what type of font to use and such. I'm still trying to decide if I should take out the spacing that Kompozer automatically puts in between paragraphs. Most of the Dickens books I looked up didn't have such spacing, but I don't know. I'm just so relieved to have this done.

This is a short blog post, because now I am sleepy. Night Night and once again, YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment